- Date: 03/07/2017 5:30 PM
- Location: Council Chambers
351 W Center
Provo, Utah 84601
Agendas will be published on our public documents site:http://publicdocuments.provo.org/sirepub/meet.aspx
Meetings are broadcast on Provo's Channel 17
1. Roll Call
3. Neighborhood Spotlight
Approval of Minutes
o February 7, 2017 Council Meeting
o February 21, 2017 Council Meeting
Presentations, Proclamations, and Awards
4. A presentation by the Provo Bicycle Committee of the Golden Spike Winter Bicycle Commuter Award.
Fifteen minutes have been set aside for any person to express ideas, concerns, comments, or issues that are not on the agenda:
Please state your name and city of residence into the microphone.
Please limit your comments to two minutes.
State Law prohibits the Council from acting on items that do not appear on the agenda.
5. An ordinance amending Provo City Code with regard to permit parking areas (17-038)
6. A resolution to adopt the Southeast Neighborhoods Plan as a component of the Provo City General Plan. (16-0001GPA)
7. A resolution to renew the surplus status of unsold property on the Surplus Property List. (17-033)
8. An ordinance amending the Provo City Code to adjust the parking ratios for off-street parking. (16-022OA)
9. A resolution adding the structure generally located at 690 West 300 South to the Provo Landmarks Register. (16-0001LMN)
10.A resolution appointing individuals to the Metropolitan Water Board of Provo (16-044)