Dixon Neighborhood Meeting
- Date: 03/14/2017 6:30 PM - 7:30 PM
- Location: Dixon Middle School, Library
Hello Dixon Neighbors!
I hope you are all enjoying your extra hour of daylight (and not missing too much that hour of sleep you gave up to get it!)
We are excited to see you all at Dixon Middle School tomorrow at 6:30pm to discuss among other things:
· Plans for the new Provo City Housing Authority Office Building proposed to be built on 720 W and 120 N (where the old church used to be).
· Dixon Days planning (proposed date of May 20th)
· Service day opportunities
· Anything else you feel passionate about (as time permits) J
We are pleased to have Robert Vernon, Executive Director with the Housing Authority, joining with us to answer any questions you might have related to the office building project, as well as Cliff Strachan, Executive Director with the City Council office.
One note on location: Due to the choir concert going on at the same time at Dixon Middle School tomorrow night, we will actually be meeting in the library (presentation room), instead of the choir room. (I will try and post signs in case anyone forgets!)
As always, we'll have some goodies to snack on while we discuss the above topics.
Thanks for all you do to make Dixon great, and I look forward to seeing you tomorrow!
Dixon Neighborhood Chair