610 South State Street
Office: 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., Monday - Friday
Grounds: Gates open from dawn to dusk
Please take a short survey about the Provo City Cemetery
|Clinton Dean James||Tuesday, May 21||11:00 a.m.||Berg Mortuary|
|Amy Nicole Peck||Wednesday, May 22||11:00 a.m.||Berg Mortuary|
|Luarie Olah Ruble||Thursday, May 23||11:00 a.m.||Church|
|Alan Ray Dailey||Friday, May 24||12:00 p.m.||Graveside|
|Virginia Goode Shorthille||Thursday, May 30||2:00 p.m.||Graveside|
Memorial Day Weekend
Our office will be open for your convenience Saturday & Monday during the Memorial Day weekend.
- Saturday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Monday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- The Veterans Memorial Day Program is on Monday at 10:00 a.m.
Access to Cemetery Grounds - During the Memorial Day Weekend access to the cemetery grounds is as follows:
- Saturday - All gates open for vehicular* and pedestrian traffic
- Sunday - All gates open for vehicular* and pedestrian traffic
- Monday - Open to Pedestrian traffic ONLY. (Due to large crowds) On Monday, we will provide transportation inside the cemetery for those patrons who are in need. Please contact the Cemetery office for car side service.
*In case of inclement weather vehicular traffice will be limited
Memorial Day decorations will be removed beginning 6 a.m. on Monday one week after Memorial Day
Only remove decorations you have placed. It is UNLAWFUL to remove any others.
- Artificial decorations are NOT allowed April 1st thru October 31st
- No restrictions on decorations November 1st thru April 1st
- At all entrances of the cemetery there are signs giving you the most up to date information on when we will be clearing holiday decorations & what type of decorations are permitted for the season. Familiarize yourself with these signs so you will be “in the know”.
- Warning!!! Our gates automatically close at dusk and open at dawn. Be careful. Cars can get out but pedestrians cannot.
- There is a great need for volunteers during the spring, summer, and fall. No group is too large or too small.
- Thank you for helping us keep our cemetery safe by alerting us about safety issues on our grounds.
- All records of burials within the Provo City Cemetery are available in the following places:
For your convenience in locating burials after office hours, a large map kiosk is located on the NE corner of the cemetery by the office. A hard copy of our burials of records is on the office porch.