All seats are GENERAL SEATING, with the exception of RESERVED SEATING for Special Events. There are 5 Ticket Options:
- TICKETS are $8 for individual admission for all screenings.
- STUDENT TICKET prices are $6 per individual admission, but can only be purchased with proof of ID at the Box Office.
- FILMMAKER SECONDARY PASSES are available for $100.00. These are ONLY provided to filmmakers/actors/crew who are a part of a team associated with an Official Selection of the current festival.
- VIP PASSES are available for $180.00. VIP Passes provide an individual ticket to ALL screenings for a discounted price.
- VIP ALL-ACCESS Passes are available for $250.00. These include individual tickets to ALL screenings for a discounted price PLUS a swag bag, access to all parties, events, panels, workshops and more! This DOES NOT include tickets to special event screening or the closing night awards ceremony.
All sales are final and we cannot offer refunds. However, we will happily exchange your tickets during normal operating hours (M-F, 10:00AM - 6:00PM). Exchanges may be made in person at the box office window, and cost $3 per ticket. Tickets must be presented at the time of exchange in order to obtain your new tickets.
Online ticketing shuts down one hour prior to each show. This does not mean the show is sold out! It is usually likely that you can still purchase tickets in person at the Box Office. However, this is not guaranteed as it depends on the show.
Friday, September 8
TICKETS 3:30 PM Start With a Bang - Shorts Block #1
TICKETS 6:00 PM Hello World, Hello Utah - Shorts Block #2
TICKETS 8:30 PM Dead Shack (Utah Premiere)
Saturday, September 9
TICKETS 11:30 PM Animated/Family Shorts - Shorts Block #3
TICKETS 2:30 PM Trick or Treat - Shorts Block #4
TICKETS 5:30 PM The Secret Garden (World Premiere)
TICKETS 8:30 PM Muse (Utah Premiere)
Monday, September 11
TICKETS 12:00 PM Your Mother Taught You Better - Shorts Block #7
TICKETS 3:00 PM Dead Leaves (Utah Premiere)
TICKETS 6:00 PM Music & the Movies featuring Chelsie Hightower, Salt Lake Pops & More
TICKETS 9:00 PM Flora (North American Premiere)
Tuesday, September 12
TICKETS 2:00 PM Domain (Utah Premiere)
TICKETS 5:00 PM Utah's Does More Than Jello - Shorts Block #8
TICKETS 8:00 PM Cassette: A Documentary Mixtape (Utah Premiere)
Wednesday, September 13
TICKETS 2:00 PM Hostile (North American Premiere)
TICKETS 5:00 PM Love & Saucers (Utah Premiere)
TICKETS 8:00 PM Music & the Movies featuring Chelsie Hightower, Salt Lake Pops & More
TICKETS 11:00 PM Replace (Utah Premiere)
Thursday, September 14
TICKETS 11:00 AM Wonders of New Media, Delights of New Worlds - Web Series
TICKETS 2:00 PM The Gateway (World Premiere)
TICKETS 5:30 PM Curvature (World Premiere)
TICKETS 8:30 PM The Princess Bride 30th Anniversary Screening
Friday, September 15
FREE 11:00 AM Blade Runner: 35th Anniversary Live Film Analysis
TICKETS 3:00 PM Grab Bag - Shorts Block #9
TICKETS 6:00 PM Charismata (World Premiere)
TICKETS 9:00 PM The Glass Coffin (North America Premiere)
TICKETS 12:00 PM Midnight Madness!!! - Shorts Block #10
Saturday, September 16
TICKETS 11:00 AM First Person Perspectives - Shorts Block #11
TICKETS 1:30 PM Creepy Crawlies & Salacious Hares - Shorts Block #12
TICKETS 4:00 PM Diani and Devine Meet the Apocalypse (Utah Premiere)
TICKETS 7:00 PM Gnaw (World Premiere)
TICKETS 9:30 PM Closing Night Awards ShowCOVEY CENTER CODE OF CONDUCT
The Provo Covey Center for the Arts is a public facility intended for the use of residents of Provo City, Provo City Staff, as well as residents of surrounding cities. The Covey Center is intended to be a welcoming and safe place for individuals to congregate and socialize. Participants of the Covey Center are expected to conduct themselves in a manner that most people would find reasonable and that does not infringe on the enjoyment of other participants. While an exhaustive list of inappropriate activities is impractical, the following outlines the basic principles of appropriate Covey Center use.
Participants agree to observe the following when attending the Provo Covey Center for the Arts:
- Smoking and vaping is not permitted in the Covey Center at any time.
- Alcohol is not permitted in the Covey Center at any time.
- Offensive language is not permitted in the Covey Center.
- The Covey Center structure, grounds, furnishings and fixtures must be treated with care and respect at all times.
- Performers must enter through the “Performer’s Entrance.”
- The Art Galleries are FREE to all, however, for attendance in the performance halls, participants must obtain the required tickets for the event at hand.
- Commercial activities, including, but not limited to, requesting donations, teaching private instruction, collecting admissions, selling of products, or solicit individuals for agencies, personal services, or businesses is prohibited unless authorized by venue management.
- State and local policies, laws and regulations must be observed at all times.
Participants are expected to:
- Be able to function on their own or with the assistance of an escort, but independent from Provo City Staff or Covey Center volunteers.
- Maintain personal hygiene that is healthy and non-offensive.
- Use voice, language and behavior that will not offend or disturb other participants or staff.
- Treat others with courtesy and consideration.
- Get permission for any photography or videography, personal, commercial, or otherwise, from staff prior to their filming.
- Observe all state and local laws, policies, ordinances, and regulations.
- Comply with any direction from Provo Covey Center staff, and follow any other rules that they deem necessary and appropriate to provide patrons a safe and welcoming environment.
- Comply with Provo Covey Center employees in accordance with the rules and regulations outlined above as well as any other direction staff deem necessary to maintain the safety and enjoyment of all patrons.Failure to comply with staff requests, directions, or instructions will result in loss of privileges, including removal from the building and criminal trespassing.
Questions regarding the patron code of conduct can be directed to the Provo Covey Center General Manager.