311 IS FOR NON-EMERGENCY CITY SERVICES & INFO
Call 311 or (801) 852-6000 or go to the Provo311 page on our website for any City information or services you need. Contact Center agents are specially trained to answer a wide range of questions. If they don’t have the answer, they’ll find the people who do. You can get information about licensing , special events, permits, garbage pickup, and many other questions about the City. You can also report broken parking meters, street lights out, potholes, graffiti, abandoned vehicles, water main breaks, animal complaints, or any other situation that needs the attention of City workers.
CONTACT COUNCIL MEMBERS
Information on contacting individual Council Members is found on our Meet the Council page. There is also an online form to subscribe to email updates or newsletters from your Council representative. NEIGHBORHOOD PROGRAM
Information on contacting Neighborhood Chairs can be found by looking at the listing for the individual neighborhoods. The most current list of all Neighborhood Chairs and Vice-Chairs is also downloadable online.
Sign up for neighborhood updates or join your neighborhood's Facebook group.
Staff Title Departments Phone Email Harding, Dave Council Member City Council (801) 310-9970 Email Knecht, Dave Council Member City Council (801) 921-7794 Email Mumford, Bryce Policy Analyst City Council (801) 852-6135 Email Santiago, Kim Council Member City Council (801) 836-3008 Email Sewell, Dave Council Member City Council (801) 380-5103 Email Stewart, George Council Member City Council (801) 341-0463 Email Strachan, Cliff Executive Director of Council City Council (801) 852-6118 Email Tapahe, Karen Community Relations Coordinator City Council (801) 852-6122 Email Van Buren, Kay Council Member City Council (801) 420-0743 Email VanDerwerken, Elizabeth Executive Assistant City Council (801) 852-6120 Email Winterton, Gary Council Member City Council (801) 372-6633 Email Zarbock, Kelsey Policy Analyst City Council (801) 852-6136 Email
Main Office: (801) 852-6120
Monday - Thursday
7:00AM - 6:00PM City Center Building (3rd Floor) LOCATION
351 W Center St
Provo, UT 84601
Work Meeting starts at 2:30 pm and the Council Meeting is at 5:30 pm.
Work Session broadcast: http://www.provocitycouncil.com
Council Meeting broadcast: https://www.youtube.com/user/ProvoChannel17 Feb 20
Our office is closed today for the Presidents Day holiday.
PROVO MUNICIPAL COUNCIL
Redevelopment Agency of Provo
Regular Meeting Agenda
5:30 PM, Tuesday, February 21, 2017
Room 200, Municipal Council Chambers
351 West Center, Provo, Utah 84601
The Council requests that citizens help maintain the decorum of the meeting by turning off electronic devices, being respectful to the Council and others, and refraining from applauding during the proceedings of the meeting.
1. Roll Call
3. Pledge of Allegiance
Approval of Minutes
Presentations, Proclamations, and Awards
4. A presentation by the Covey Center of a segment from 'Last Train to Nibroc.'
5. A resolution appropriating $47,525 in the Mayor's Office for the Hiring of a Parking Manager and appropriating $57,066 in the Finance Division for funding a full-time collections person and an Accounting Clerk applying to the fiscal year ending June 30, 2017. (17-018)
6. A resolution appropriating $2,040,000 in the Vehicle Replacement Fund for the fiscal year ending June 30, 2017 and approving the execution of a Master Tax-Exempt Lease Purchase Agreement for the purchase of fire apparatus. (17-035)
7. An ordinance enacting Provo City Code Chapter 9.18. Prohibiting Camping on Public Property. (17-020)
8. An ordinance amending Provo City Code Section 3.04.030 (Disposal of Property - Surplus Property List). (17-032)
9. An ordinance amending the boundaries of the existing Foothill Park Permit Parking Area. (17-001)